Online Payment for Group and Individual Classes
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Class at Orlando and Apopka Location
- Puppy will be free from aggression and will participate in group play time off lead.
- Walk on lead without pulling with several turns.
- Owner and stranger can hold and turn puppy over.
- Owner will be able to hand feed and take toys away.
- Owner will be able to walk through a crowd without jumping or pulling.
- Sit and down using food lure.
- Stay with a stranger while owner walks away 25 feet.
- Stay calm while instructor holds paws and looks in mouth for Vet preparation.
- Puppy confidence course.
AKC CGC Canine Good Citizen
- Accepting a friendly stranger.
- Sitting politely for petting and brushing.
- Heeling, left turn, right turn, about turn and finish.
- Sit and down stay at minimum of 20 feet.
- Coming when called.
- No aggression toward dog or human.
- Reaction to distractions.
- Supervised separation.
- No jumping.
- Confidence course.
All 101 Seminars
AKC Advanced CGC Canine Good Citizen
- Dog stands, sits, or lies down and waits under control.
- Dog heels next to handler without pulling, fast and slow pace.
- Dog walks on loose lead through a crowd.
- Dog walks past distraction and does not pull or jump.
- Sit-stay in small group.
- Dog allows person who is carrying something (backpack, computer, bag, etc.) to approach.
- Leave it command.
- Down and stay at 20 feet.
- Recall with distraction of a minimum of 20 feet.
- Entering and exiting a doorway.
- Enter and exit vehicle.
- Confidence course.
Other Training offered to keep you and your K-9 sharp and engaged:
- Scent work
- Area search
- Personal Protection
- Problem solving (jumping, pulling on leash, biting/chewing, not coming)
- Agility/confidence courses
- Trick Training
- We also offer seminars for the handler without their K-9’s
- Kids summer camp
- Coming late 2015 Train the Trainer courses.
Group Agility/Trick Class
- 6 Week Class
- Weave poles
- Foot placement
- Confidence course
- Tunnel course
- Water ladder
- ”A” frame
- Suspension bridge
- Open door
- Close door
- Roll Over
- Weave between legs
- Walking on hind legs
- Sit up
- Turn lights off
- Pick up toys
- Going over current issues
- Assessment of overall behavioral issues
- Assessing the percentage of each of the dog’s “drives”
- Finding the right training plan for your particular dog